Friday 6 April 2012

Four Children Saved from Roof as Blaze rages at Flats

The fire blaze news story can be a typical news story in a local newspaper as it is something that will affect a group of people especially in the area. I used a headline as well as a stone alone paragraph to make it more journalistic. Also, I had deliberately used "children" in the headline to connect a reader as this will be a sensitive topic and will feel attached within seconds. I managed to get hold of a family who were caught in the fire because recently a new family have move into a new council house for the time being. When I went to greet the family and get to know them a bit more, they told me they moved in the house as the council is accommodating them with housing for the time being. This is because their previous flat was burnt down because of a fire blaze. So I thought this was a great opportunity to interview them about this issue. However, I was very sure this had traumatised the family in one way or the other, so I kept the interview as brief and as short as possible. The questions I asked were;

  • How did the fire start?
  • How did you and your children cope?
  • How has this affected your family and present situation?

IF THIS VIDEO MAY NOT WORK, CHECK INTERVIEW ON CD called fire blaze interview!!

No comments:

Post a Comment